The conservation of historic buildings and monuments is an important part of our practice. We have particular expertise in the conservation of masonry ruins and in the sympathetic adaptation of old structures for new uses. Our team includes an accredited conservation engineer with a masters degree in building conservation.
Our services in this area include:
- the appraisal of structure and fabric
- advice on conservation and repair strategies
- design of repairs to historic structure
- conservation plans
- architectural heritage impact assessments
- ministerial notifications and consent applications